Duluth, MN – Tommy Archer and his new c3controls Chevrolet Camaro are anxious and ready for the twisty, Mid-Ohio race track, competing in the Trans Am TA2 Muscle Car Challenge this Friday, August 14th at 4:45pm EST. Continuing the momentum from his 2nd place finish at Brainerd in July, Tommy is pumped with adrenaline, ready to battle over 40 cars in the TA2 Muscle Car Challenge race in Lexington, Ohio.
Mid-Ohio has brought a variety of successes for Tommy and the Archer Brothers team in the past, including numerous pole positions and wins over the years. “Mid-Ohio has always been a special track for me. The track layout just fits my driving style so well, being such a technical and demanding track. A driver has to put a lot of turns together in just the right way to make a great lap. Additionally, you have to have total confidence in your car to pull consistent fast laps with all the blind turns. Having won at Mid-Ohio in many different types of cars and trucks, it’s easy to see why I like it,” says Tommy.
The Archer Brothers team is excited to return to the track with 6 races remaining in the 2015 season, with drivers Tommy Archer in the c3controls Chevrolet Camaro and Nate Stokey from Dover, Ohio. To ensure you don’t miss any of the action this weekend or throughout the season, stay connected with us by:
- Visiting the official site of the Trans Am Series at www.gotransam and select Live Timing from Mid-Ohio.
- Watching and monitoring practice, qualifying and race results via your phone or mobile device. Download the Race Monitor app and select the Trans Am race from Mid-Ohio.
- Viewing our behind the scenes pictures, videos and updates! Like our Archer Brothers Facebook page and visit our website at www.archerbrothersracing.com.
- Stay tuned for more Archer Brothers news coming to your email inbox after qualifying on Friday!
Schedule of events for this week at Mid-Ohio:
- Practice on Thursday, August 13 at 1:30pm EST
- Qualifying on Friday, August 14 at 8:45am EST
- Practice on Friday, August 14 at 11:15am EST
- Race on Friday, August 14 at 4:45pm EST